School uniform identifies students as members of our community and prepares them for the working world ahead. School uniform must be worn at all times unless specifically stated so by the school (e.g. non‐uniform days or some activities/trips). Leytonstone School uniform is provided by Victoria 2 based in Walthamstow www.victoria2schoolwear.co.uk
Please be advised that uniform purchased from other vendors is acceptable, including second-hand items purchased from the Parent Teacher Association.
- A black blazer embroidered with the school logo on the right pocket
- White shirt (long or short sleeves) with a stiff collar, buttoned to the neck
- Black, green and gold school tie
- An optional black V‐neck jumper embroidered with the school logo on the right side
- Black trousers (straight leg only)
- Skirt (skirts must be at least knee length)
- Black, polished shoes without any logo or pattern; plimsolls and canvas shoes/trainers of any kind (this includes‐Nike Airforce One’s) are not permitted.
- A black hijab and shalwar kameez are permitted, however school blazers must still be worn. Students are permitted to wear light age appropriate makeup; heavy or inappropriate make-up is not allowed.
- Students may only wear one plain ring or a single pair of small stud earrings. No other visible jewellery is allowed.
- False eyelashes and Acrylic nails are not allowed and students will have to remove them before lesson.
PE kit options at Leytonstone School are designed to give all pupils the ability to perform in high quality sportswear and at the same time taking into account weather conditions, activities studied and pupil preference. Students can choose from the following items of clothing
- Polo shirt
- T Shirt ‐ Shorts and socks combination
- Skorts and socks combination
- Jogging bottoms
- Tracksuit Top
- Rain jacket
- Suitable footwear